These books are available for order through Andrew Dipper Restorations.
- Musical Instruments of the Violin Family and the Geometry and Positioning of Cutting Out their F-shaped Sound Holes. Ed. Linda Wagner & Andrew Dipper, 1996.
- Co-translation of Count Cozio de Salabue: Notes on Violin Making and Adjustment. Taynton Press, 1985. Used copies occasionally available.
- Co-translation of The Secrets of Stradivari. Libreria del Convegno, Cremona, 1978.*
*A new edition of this book is currently underway. It is not available for order at this time.
- “The use of mineral ground coatings for violin varnish”, Violin Society of America Journal. 1993, Vol. XIII, No. 2.
- “Issues of Restoration, Conservations and Repair”, Violin Society of America Journal. 1991, Vol. XII, No. 2.
- “The Geometric Construction of the violin forms of Antonio Stradivari”, Violin Society of America Journal. 1988, Vol. X, No. 2.
- “A Strad is Born”, The Woodworker. January, 1983