We look forward to your upcoming visit to Givens Violins. We are offering both In-Store and Curbside service. All staff continue to wear masks and we ask that you do as well. We are following the guidelines of the professional orchestras and medical professionals in doing so. We are also concerned for young people not yet vaccinated and those who are unable to be vaccinated. Due to our adherence to masking, we have had no Covid transmissions linked to our shop throughout the pandemic.
Please do not plan a visit to Givens Violins if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Have you been tested for Covid-19 and are waiting for results?
- Has your school mandated quarantine for you or a family member?
- Have you had direct contact with someone with Covid-19?
Symptoms: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, and New loss of taste or smell
We are happy to discuss this with you as necessary.
– Please use hand-sanitizer upon entering the business
– Practice 6-foot social distancing
– Wear a high-filtration mask
Curbside Drop-off and Pick-up Instructions:
– Call ahead to set-up an appointment time
– Wear a mask
– Call 612.375-0708 when you arrive on the Marquette side.
– Open your trunk or car door so Givens Staff can remove or place items for repair and you will not have to get out.
– Open your passenger side window for delivery of paperwork.
Precautions Givens Violins has taken
– All Givens Violins staff are vaccinated and boosted
– An air cleaning system, Global Plasma Solutions have been installed in our HVAC system. This is also used also by the Mayo clinic to disable the Covid-19 virus.
– Givens Violins staff will be masked while serving you.
*If the street door is locked, please call 612-375-0708 and a staff member will let you into the building.
Please be assured that we are following all the CDC and MDH guidelines.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff are always our highest priority, and we are – and have been – taking action to ensure we are protecting our shop, customers, and staff.
Out of respect for the health and safety of our customers and staff along with the recommendation of the CDC, we ask if you have been or are currently ill that you please reschedule your visit for another time.
Thank you very much.
COVID-19 BUSINESS PLAN:
Givens Violins has a Covid-19 Preparedness Plan, part of our “Retail to Go” service. It can be found through the following link: COVID-19 Preparedness Plan