We look forward to your upcoming visit to Givens Violins. We are offering both In-Store and Curbside service. Masking is now optional though encouraged: we no longer require customers to wear masks, but some of our staff will continue to wear masks and all staff members are happy to wear a mask if requested by a customer while working together.
Please do not plan a visit to Givens Violins if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Have you been tested for Covid-19 and are waiting for results?
- Has your school mandated quarantine for you or a family member?
- Have you had direct contact with someone with Covid-19?
Symptoms: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, and New loss of taste or smell
We are happy to discuss this with you as necessary.
Curbside Drop-off and Pick-up Instructions:
– Call ahead to set-up an appointment time
– Call 612.375-0708 when you arrive on the Marquette side.
Precautions Givens Violins has taken
– All Givens Violins staff are vaccinated and boosted
– An air cleaning system, Global Plasma Solutions have been installed in our HVAC system. This is also used also by the Mayo clinic to disable the Covid-19 virus.
– A strict policy regarding masking after exposures and when to return to work after testing positive.
Please be assured that we are following all the CDC and MDH guidelines. The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff are always our highest priority, and we are – and have been – taking action to ensure we are protecting our shop, customers, and staff.
Out of respect for the health and safety of our customers and staff along with the recommendation of the CDC, we ask if you have been or are currently ill that you please reschedule your visit for another time.
Thank you very much.
COVID-19 BUSINESS PLAN:
Givens Violins has a Covid-19 Preparedness Plan, part of our “Retail to Go” service. It can be found through the following link: COVID-19 Preparedness Plan